National Accreditation Board For Testing and Calibration Laboratories (NABL Certified Lab) is an Associate and an autonomous body under the aegis of Department of Science & Technology, Government of Asian nation, and is registered underneath the Societies Act 1860. NABL has been established with the target to supply Government, business Associations and business generally with a theme for third-party assessment of the standard and technical ability of testing and standardization laboratories. Government of Asian nation has been (NABL Certified Lab) with the Certified Testing and standardization Laboratories.
In order to realize this objective, NABL provides laboratory certification services to laboratories that performs arts tests / calibrations in accordance with ISO / IEC 17025 : 2005 and ISO 15189 : 2007 for medical laboratories. These services are offered in an exceedingly non-discriminatory manner and accessible to any or all testing and standardization laboratories in Asian nation and abroad, despite their possession, position, size and degree of independence.
NABL Certified Lab system complies with ISO / IEC 17011 : 2004 and Asia Pacific Laboratory certification Cooperation (APLAC) MR001. supported analysis of NABL operations by APLAC in 2000, NABL has been granted by APLAC and International Laboratory certification Cooperation (ILAC) underneath their Mutual Recognition Arrangements (MRAs). under these MRAs, the reports issued by NABL commissioned laboratories are thought to be similar to reports issued by laboratories commissioned by (currently) seventy six certification bodies in sixty four economies. NABL has undergone re-evaluation by four member APLAC analysis team in July 2008. APLAC/ILAC has suggested NABL’s Mutual Recognition Arrangement (MRA) for additional four years with extension of scope for Medical Testing laboratory as per new international normal ISO 15189:2007.
Recently, NABL in addition is a brand new dimension within the space of certification as a brand new program on “Accreditation of platinum Providers” supported international normal ISO/IEC 17043 “Conformity Assessment- General needs of Proficiency Testing” and attempt to get ILAC / APLAC Mutual Recognition Arrangement (MRA) for international acceptableness conjointly.
Benefits Of NABL Certification
- Formal recognition of ability of a laboratory by Associate according to international criteria provides a prepared suggestion for patrons to spot and choose reliable testing, measuring and standardization services.
- Promoting advantage: get more publicity, promoting a laboratory commissioned services to potential purchasers.
- Savings in terms of your time and cash because of reduction or elimination of the necessity for re-testing of merchandise. The uniform approach for determinative laboratory ability encourages laboratories to adopt internationally accepted testing and measuring practices. This effectively reduces prices for each manufacturer and also the bourgeois, because it reduces or eliminates the necessity for merchandise to be retested in another country.
- Higher management of laboratory operations: Incorporation of the systematic approach of relevant operation of laboratory provides higher management of laboratory operations.
- Benchmark for performance: a daily assessment by Associate as per international standard checks all aspects of facility’s operation . hence raises the performance level to the suitable international standard
- Easy operation -Customers will search and establish the laboratories commissioned by NABL for his or her specific needs from the Directory of commissioned Laboratories.
- Users of commissioned laboratories can get pleasure from bigger access for his or her merchandise, in both domestic and international markets, once the merchandise look at commissioned laboratories because the test knowledge is accepted within the national and international markets. this will cause potential increase in business because of increased client confidence and satisfaction.
- International recognition for laboratory: Laboratory certification is extremely regarded both nationwide and internationally as reliable indicator of technical ability. Mutual recognition agreements (MRAs) among the countries modify standardization knowledge made by commissioned laboratories to be accepted between these countries.
What are the aims and objectives of NABL Certified ?
The construct of Laboratory certification was developed to supply a method for third-party certification of the ability of laboratories to perform specific type(s) of testing and standardization.
Laboratory certification provides formal recognition of competent laboratories, therefore providing a prepared suggestion for patrons to seek out reliable testing and standardization services so as to fulfill their demands.
Laboratory certification enhances client confidence in acceptive testing / standardization reports issued by commissioned laboratories. The economic process of Indian economy and also the alleviation policies initiated by the govt. in reducing trade barriers and providing bigger trust to exports makes it imperative for commissioned Laboratories to be at international level of ability.
For more About Lab Services Click on It.